US Citizenship Prep is a study guide to help you practice, gain confidence, and pass the USA Naturalization test. Increase your chance to pass your interview test by tracking your study progress. This iOS App will help you study USA naturalization material at any time any where by using audio files; learn while listening to interview questions and answers.
Page displays customizable options available to personalize this app according to your needs.
- Language (language used in app)
- Level of difficulty on quiz - adjustable by randomizing number of questions to present (5min to 100max)
- Set your location to get some answers base on location (state and district)
Page displays study material based on your selected option - 100 civics or by topic.
- Navigation buttons and TOUCH GESTURES available - slide your fingers forward or backward to go next/previous question
- Audio files available for both English and Spanish
- Play one question at a time or use Auto Play option to automatically review all questions.
Page displays questions to measure your knowledge.
- Randomly selected questions
- Review option to check answers to attempted quiz
Page displays chart of your progress base on taken quizzes.
- Graphically shows your progress - received score for taken quizzes.
- Graph shown the 20 most recent scores.
Self Study By Topics
Page allows to study one topic a at time.
- Select one topic to study from the nine available
- Option under Custom section presents your customized list of questions you select from Custom Study List tab. This option helps you study questions you are having trouble remembering.
Custome Study List
Page allows selecting questions that you are having trouble remembering from the required 100.
- Switch to allow question to be included within custom list accessible from Self Study By Topics tab.
- latest USCIS information as of 2021
- includes all needed information for all USA states
- audio for both English/Spanish
- personalized list of questions to study
- chart that track your progress graphically
- study material is presented at once and one topics at a time
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers